From: 이석희/책임연구원/SW Platform()webOS Platform(seokhee.lee@...) [mailto:seokhee.lee@...]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 5:20 PM
To: Ignacio Ocampo <nafiux@...>; seokhee.lee@...; Heldt-Sheller, Nathan <nathan.heldt-sheller@...>
Cc: main@...
Subject: RE: Iotivity for Mac OS X

Hi Ignacio

Thank you for your contribution for IoTivity.

For discussion and review of your codes, I think that it is better to follow the formal IoTivity review process based on gerrit and jira.

The below work for webOS can be referred for your work and IoTivity wiki has the information how to use gerrit and jira for the IoTivity contribution.

https://gerrit.iotivity.org/gerrit/#/c/23935/

https://jira.iotivity.org/browse/IOT-2967

Hi Nathan

Please confirm whether my guide mentioned above is enough or not.

And could you recommend a proper person for the deep discussion on IoTivity for Mac OS X?

I will also keep track of this discussion but need some time to understand Mac OS specific parts in IoTivity and to set up the verification environments.

Thanks.

Seokhee Lee